Client: Hochtief Germany
Client: J&P Energy
AMTE was founded in 1954 by Prof. Socrates Angelidis, as a personal structural design office. In 1970 it was incorporated as AMTE S.A. Consulting Engineers.
In 1991 AMTE started its professional indemnity insurance coverage. The current policy holder is AXA (1,500,000. Euros per year).
In 1995 AMTE was the first Greek design office to install and operate a quality assurance system (certified by BVQI in 1995).
Today AMTE is headed by Michael Angelides (Managing Director).
- Structural design
- General civil works design
- Reinforced concrete design
- Structural steel design
- Construction supervision
- Structural consultancy
- Design verification
- Design of special structures
- chimneys, cooling towers, ducts
- silos, tanks, conveyors
- offshore structures
Fields of experience
AMTE possesses significant experience in the following fields:
- Industrial facilities
- Infrastructure works
- Energy projects
- Seismic strengthening / rehabilitation
Analysis & Design software:
- Dlubal RFEM/RSTAB: FEM analysis & design
- Sofistik: FEM analysis & design
- Cubus: Building analysis & Design
- IDEA Statica: Analysis & Design of Steel connections by FEM
- Autocad (general drawings)
- Soficad (reinforcement drawings)
3D modelling & BIM:
- Tekla Structures
- Nemetschek AllPlan
Michael Angelides (AMTE Managing Director) is active in the international scientific community:
- Has published more than 40 papers in scientific journals and conference proceedings.
- Member of European code working groups:
- Greek national groups for EN 1993-1-6, EN 1993-3, EN 1993-4
- EN 13084 (CEN TC297).
- Current President of CICIND (International Committee for Industrial Construction – www.cicind.org).
- Member of CICIND Committees for Concrete Structures, Steel Structures and Flue Gas Ducts.
AMTE is an international company with successfully executed projects in over 30 countries and the ability to operate in:
List of countries where AMTE has successfully executed projects
|Poland||Rumania||Russia||Saudi Arabia||Serbia||South Korea||Spain|
|Syria||Thailand||United Arab Emirates||USA|